Page file gone, post services tweak!!

N

Noc

I changed some services, mostly set a bunch of them to manual. Thing is none of them said anything about the page file being affected. Yet apon reboot.................I no longer have a page file and ven after I go and manually set the page file size and reboot.......I still have no page file!! Yes complete with error message. says no page file or page file is too small. Any ideas which service I screwed up to make this happen?

S

Sm|th 6th

ok this might sound too simple... but when you change the pagefile... there is a little button that says "set" you have to hit that first b4 you hit ok. I apologize if this comes across as insultingly easy :D but I speak from experience... lol

Qumahlin

OSNN Veteran Addict
And have you tried setting your services back to their original settings (word of advice any time you change something like bios settings, defaults, services, always write down the original values)

N

Noc

Yes.I put them back and its still happening. I don't think its the services now. It has to be somethingelse. But where do I start?
Could drivers be the problem? What are all the things that can cause this problem? Where can I find such an answer?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut