• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

P2P Program

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Emule, Limewire Pro, Azureus, Ftp Servers ... After about ten years of research, and using the biggest crapware on the market (ie, bareshare, winmx, etc) I can come to this conclusion. I still say that nothing will ever beat what Napster and Scour were .. There will never be anything that comes close to what they were ...

Kitties trained to break into ppl's houses and swipe harddrives out of computers. J/k :p

Seriously I don't believe in using p2p software. There's too many risks with getting malware (either from malicious ppl loading it up onto the network, or stuff bundled in with the p2p proggie) from their use to justify being bothered with em.

Before I started getting downloads off newsgroups, I used Bittorrent. Newsgroups is easier and it's a lot nicer (for me, anyway) to download at 600k a second and not worry if you have enough people to download from.

Ferral_Imp said:
Seriously I don't believe in using p2p software. There's too many risks with getting malware (either from malicious ppl loading it up onto the network, or stuff bundled in with the p2p proggie) from their use to justify being bothered with em.

i dont have anyproblems with that stuff and ive ben p2p for many years. Just gotta know where to get reliable "stuff" :)

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
bittorrent. to get more reliable stuff...bad stuff doesn't last long to download cause it just dies off

celticfan11 said:
i dont have anyproblems with that stuff and ive ben p2p for many years. Just gotta know where to get reliable "stuff" :)

I tend to be a total control freak when it comes to my computer(or anything related to my computer). So I don't like keeping anything on it which I know has spy/adware in it or that can lead to that kind of stuff finding its way onto my computer. So I don't bother with anything like that anymore. I have tried several in the past but quickly removed them either cuz I couldn't connect to anything with them(and yes I did remember to connect to the internet before trying them), or they contained a load of crapware in them and I didn't like the fact that stuff was on my comp.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies