Overlocking King

A

Ace123

Yup... I did it... you didnt nee ner nee ner neeeeeee ner.... I booted my brothers duron 800 at 1112mhz @ 139mhz fsb..... That has to be some kind of record lol

Taurus

hardware monkey
duron's are good overclockers. not really a record, sorry.

just don't let your brother find out you're messing with his system! :D

actually... push it higher... more voltage..

A

Ace123

Thats as high as its gonna go lol.. I looked it up.. The highest I could find was a duron 800 @ 1050mhz :0) lol

A

Ace123

I got beat :0/.... They gotta be modified chips lol... But I did do it with an AMD 760 chipset lol

Krux

Nissan Powered
uhhhh I have a duron I bought from ocz that over clocks to 1200 and its a duron 600 ohhhhh took that crown right away didn't I?! :)

J

jumpy

Maybe this can be a "post your overclocks here" type thread.
My P4 is running at 2.6GHz now from the stock 1.8GHz :)

Taurus

hardware monkey
almost a 50% overclock. pretty good.

my palomino 2000+ is at... 1.667ghz. :( i dabbled in trying to overclock it once and haven't bothered since.

winter has a 2500+ @ 3200+ (2.2ghz, 400fsb) with no voltage increase. once he gets his new memory, we'll see what she can really do. :D

J

jumpy

Yep, those Barton chips sure are sweet overclockers. I would build an AMD system as well if I had the money...Maybe if i convince myself its for a good cause (folding) :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut