overclocking

A

ajsx15

you all might remember me from a while back. i was the kid with the celeron 1.2ghz processor in the crappy gateway box that wanted to overclock but the bios is pretty much locked on my crap machine. i was wondering are there any programs like soft-fsb and stuff or whatever programs that can help you overclock. if there are any and all please post them with download links if possible. list whatever prog you know of. thanks alot.

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
lol

Originally posted by Nick M
This thread should be moved to " overclocking section "

I know of Gigabyte's Easy Tune Program, "

http://tw.giga-byte.com/home/eztune4/et4_index.htm
If we keep plugging their boards ya think we might get one??

LOL I love my GIGABYTE

no joking its a great deal and I cant say enough about them put one together this weekand I just love it

so much so I am buying another set up for my girlfriend and putting all together as a suprise for her BDAY

J

jumpy

there is softFSB and cpufsb, softFSB works fine for me but cpuFSB won't start because i need the latest NTIOWP.SYS (although i don't know where i would find that)

cpuFSB

softFSB

"MajorGeeks.com - Helping you void your warranty since 2002." :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dopexoity