• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Outlook

Just a niggle,I use Outlook 2002,and when I open prog up it opens in Inbox whereas I would like it to open in Outlook Today.Tried ticking box in Customize Outlook Today to open but still opens in Inbox.Any ideas anyone.

Cheers

Mick.

Go to Tools->Options->Other->Advanced Options->General Settings. There you can choose "startup in this folder" option anything you want to open with.

Already got that,still opens in Inbox.One other thing, I have Microsoft Office start up in Msconfig disabled,dont know if thats got anything to do with it.

Mick.

cpugeniusmv

Computer Genius
i had that problem....and i don't believe i was able to fix it.

the Microsoft Office Startup item won't have anything to do with it.

By any chance are you using hotmail in Outlook? that's what i was doing...and in that case, i would recommend a SourceForge Project that takes Hotmail and turns it into POP mail...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hotpop3/

unfortunately, because the port is 5 digits(which outlook doesn't support)...the easiest way to configure it in outlook is to set it up in OE and import it to outlook.

I have the opposite problem at work - it loads into Outlook Today and I want it to load in Inbox like at home (I have a hotmail account set up at home btw - but not at work).

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge