• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Outlook Problems!

O

olivierfw

I have Outlook xp installed on my system.

Now, whenever I send an e-mail, the sent mail doesn't go to the "Sent Items" folder - it disappears completely!

The problem is the same with Outlook express.

The only thing I can think that I've changed on my system, is when I disabled some Services as instructed in the guide for "A Safer, Faster XP".

Could something there be the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Oli :confused:

M

Mister Zee

Tools > Options > [Email Options] > [X] Save copies of messages in sent items folder

Simple no? =P

O

olivierfw

Found out what the probelm was - my clock had reverted to 2001 so all my latest sent items were buried with stuff sent over 1 year ago....DOH!

But sorted now!

J

jffga

i hated ms outlook and use outlook express due to having similar problems. i dont even install it with ms office !

K

krisatkins

the only reason I used Outlook at all was because it would synchronise with may Palm. but now with outlook 2002, it won't even synchronise automatically, simply because it always pops up a virus warning. (Which you can't deactivate) ho hum

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy