• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Outlook Express 6 attachment problem

T

tom2087

Hello--Windows XP-home, Outlook Express 6. I have a strange problem. The attachment icon (paperclip)
in the lower right hand corner has disappeared.
Also, the 'Save Attachments' option in the File menu has been greyed out. I can't figure out what might have caused this.
The 'Do not allow attachments to be saved' box is unchecked in
Tools/Options/Security. Any ideas as to how I can get the options and icon back? Thanks---
:confused:

T

tom2087

I reinstalled Internet Explorer and Outlook Express. Apparently, no attachment icon, and attachment options greyed out in the file menu, are the default unless the preview pane is used. I must have had the preview pane turned on, and pulled all the way to the bottom of the window. Lots of work for nothing. (You got to be smarter than what you're messing with) My dumbass! Later---
Thanks for all your help--

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix