OSNN.net Official Banner Link

P

PseudoKiller

A lengthy process involving very many submitted images has come to a conclusion. It was a close race, very close race but it is now official.
The new OSNN.net Banner is <drum roll, please>

OSNN_Banner_01.jpg

If you're wondering what this is used for?? well, you copy and link the image back to osnn.net from your website. This will help promote OSNN and create awareness. And knowing is half the battle. :D

yeah I have to update my avatar... so many nude pictures and only one avatar per person.. hmmm

So #1 finally did win. Very cool. Thanks for the great link button, PK.
smile.gif

Yay!!! We now is extra professional lookin and not just normal professional.

O.K. ... I'm confused.
blink.gif

nooooeeeessss1!!!111... what about the lovely #8 :eek:

can't we have a choice of banners like we have a choice of themes :D

I was asked to post all 11 versions and let the mods choose. it's up to EP if he wants more than one or if we could have all members who want to vote on it

let us see a few more pleaseeeeeeee :D would be nice to have 2/3 to choose from

Just read the guidelines, to help promote? Aprently your not aloud to promote your own site though OSNN.Net do exactly that (incourage people to put that image on there web site), I'm a little bit confused by all this.

pk but a blank index page on you osnn subdomain ;) i like the animated version thats there :D

desie said:
Just read the guidelines, to help promote? Aprently your not aloud to promote your own site though OSNN.Net do exactly that (incourage people to put that image on there web site), I'm a little bit confused by all this.

Nobody is forcing you to promote it. :rolleyes:

desie said:

Well, we dont want random posts all over the place asking people to visit sites. You can however put your site in your signature. It is just to stop massive spamming of sites that are non related, or are personal sites, a little message on your signature wont do much damage.

Second, we dont your site to be forced upon us with a message on the forums asking us to go there, we prefer to be able to click in your signature, links to osnn.net are up to the person owning the site, and we do not force you or make extra posts on other people's sites to bring attention to osnn.net

realistically in the height of NTFS which will of course pale in comparison to the coming heights of OSNN we had something like 25,000 members would you really want even half that number of threads with people asking you to visit their site

PK that your making? If so good work .. been waiting for a nice banner for my lame site. :)

EP posted 2 other ones on the FP...

I see you were able to find the forums today, Jewelzz :D

/me claps for Jewelzz

good to see you able to connect today .. and good work again PK :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back