#osnn IRC channel (irc.freenode.net)

you need to scream and shout, and bring beer and b00bies

Geffy said:
you need to scream and shout, and bring beer and b00bies
hitting ppl w/ things also gets ppls attention ;)

* Henyman tickes _XbAsEd_ :eek:

Heh. I just joined there and got connected on the first try but I was disconnected within a few minutes and couldn't get re-connected again.

:eek: I can't get in on this old pc,you would be all there when I have to use this one :rolleyes:

Thank you,it's hubby's fault.He's kicked me off the main one :rolleyes:

Dunno,used to be able to but now I just see blank box and I don't have a chat prog on it.
It's 10 year old this thing and crashes all the time :rolleyes:

Ooh, you mean the crappy Java client.. I thought you meant a proper client didn't work :p

Just slap mIRC on there :D

Windows ME.
I shouldn't complain,atleast the internet works,that's all that matter's :D

HAAAAAAR. ahem. Not the problem I thought it may be then. God knows, I'd give it a good scan for everything possible if it just crashes at install :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back