OS X 10.4.5 Released

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
New in software update:

The 10.4.5 Update is recommended for all users and includes general operating system fixes, as well as specific fixes for the following applications and technologies:

- iChat video conferencing
- Safari rendering of web pages
- usability of Dashboard and widgets
- viewing of QuickTime streaming media behind a firewall
- printing to some Epson printer models
- iDisk and Portable Home Directory syncing
- time zone and daylight savings for 2006 and 2007
- VPN connections to Cisco servers when using NAT
- compatibility with third party applications and devices
- previous standalone security updates

For detailed information on this Update, please visit this website: http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n303179.

For detailed information on Security Updates, please visit this website: http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n61798.

Standalone Installers
Delta Update Installer -- 10.4.4 to 10.4.5

Combo Update Installer -- 10.4, 10.4.1, 10.4.2, 10.4.3, and 10.4.4 to 10.4.5

Must be fun for them having to release two updates now :D

Nothing all that interesting this update. :( Seems to be mostly squashing Intel Mac bugs.

Took me almost 5 minutes to boot up my system after applying this update. Works perfectly though.

X-Istence said:
Took me almost 5 minutes to boot up my system after applying this update. Works perfectly though.

Interesting how that always happens with these point updates. Even the small ones.

X-Istence said:
odd mine booted just like normal, no problems or delays at all

Mine booted a bit slower (not 5 mins though) .. but I always attribute that to it booting from a FireWire drive and it having to resort all that after OS update. :p

(or something)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back