opera 11 and msn

Krux

Nissan Powered
Is it just me or do you all (ppl using opera) get dennied access to msn.com when ever you try and go to it?

I try to go there on oper and it say"servers are to busy to handle your request" so I click to my desktop and fire up IE and BAM!! goes right to MSN go back to opera and try again "servers are to busy to handle your request" whats the deal with this?

Are you sure you mean Opera 11? I thought they were at 7 or so?

i think he means opera 7.11 m8

mmm maybe microsoft boycot opera browsers ?

sometimes i have the same but i only go to microsoftpages if

there is a important update :D

Isnt it still in beta? Might have something to do with that.

I updated it because it was saying that for 7.10 and it still does it.

Opera and Microsoft

It is true that Microsoft has an issue with Opera. When you access the Microsoft site with Opera, Microsoft intentionally sends Opera invalid code and responses. This is designed to make the MS site almost totally inaccessible to the Opera browser. This is the same for all sites related to all Microsloth.

no 7.11 is final version not beta anymore and it has nothing to do with opera, works fine with other sites, its just ms being childish

Some times.... I'm embarrassed to work for MS, what a bounch of goobs I swear. why in the world do they care what browser I use to look at there page sheeeesh.

its all about money and monopoly... they do it with all of there programs

yeah, same here.

there was a thing before with MSN.com using a different stylesheet for Opera which b0rked the site. The opera techs altered the Opera browser name to Operah, which cause MSN.com doesnt know what it is uses the default IE stylesheet and it worked fine, I bet this is just another variation of the same thing.

works fine in Mozilla, so I think its just another case of MSN being gay towards Opera

mmm

it goes fine now to msn.com with 7.11

opera_msn.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back