OpenGL in windows xp

1bLaDe1

hi, i have sum intel 3d card, and i use windows xp pro ... my problem is, to play sum games i need to have OpenGL installed, i cant find it for windows xp, any help?

-{bLaDe}

D

DrX

You need to upgrade your graphics card drivers ....

The standard XP Graphics card drivers which come with XP dont have OpenGL support

1bLaDe1

Originally posted by DrX
You need to upgrade your graphics card drivers ....

The standard XP Graphics card drivers which come with XP dont have OpenGL support
uhm lol how do i do that?

-{bLaDe}

R

rt_kramerica

do you know what kinda video card you have?
nvidia: nvidia.com, download dentonator
radeon, rage, ati anything: ati.com, look for drivers
s3, stealth, monster, viper, diamond: sonicblue.com, go to legacy under support (did any of these even have opengl? i think viper did)
those are like the major ones you'll find around today
its simple really... if you don't know what you have, in your control panel, open system, and go to the hardware tab, and click device manager... the submenu 'display adaptor' will tell you what you have... just go to the website of your card manufacturer, and look for support/downloads, or drivers... make sure you ONLy download drivers for YOUR card

1bLaDe1

thnx for the reply^

i got Intel 82810 Graphics controller, i tried the intel site, but maby didnt look hard enough, i'll try again

-{bLaDe}

1bLaDe1

never mind, i got it :D thnx for the replyes everyone!

-{bLaDe}

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PseudoKiller