omg, very rare!!!!

lol checked this thread like 20 mins ago... and now look !! SPAM SPAM !! Debate... random stuff

Now that i have your undivided attenion: I AM GOD !!! OK JUST GET IT THOUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS !!! I AM GOD, BOW DOWN AND HAIL ME!!

Muahahhaahha

jj

peace

Originally posted by -[xs]-mirage
lol checked this thread like 20 mins ago... and now look !! SPAM SPAM !! Debate... random stuff

Now that i have your undivided attenion: I AM GOD !!! OK JUST GET IT THOUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS !!! I AM GOD, BOW DOWN AND HAIL ME!!

Muahahhaahha

jj

peace

u r just one of those wanabe gods :) me is a read dead on the other hand :) so u better not argue with me, or i'll have you browse internet at 14kbps speeds :D

now i got that to work, and u look at stuff like that?

yes a godlike system for a god....

I AM GOD!!! (the real deal)!!

BOW DOWN!!

What the hell was that. LOOK! The download did not go under 10kb/sec.

Next time dabomb drag the bottom right corner to the corner of the jpg. Heaps smaller.

Very rare indeed. What's next????????

lol are you on 14.4 cause that would explain it!

I dont wait at all... its instant.

No no. I'm saying how fast it was. I'm on dialup & I have never downloaded so quickly before. Just the odd spurt but nothing continuous like that before. :eek: 56k rules!

:cool: uh hunh... 56k is EVIL!!!

At least get dsl or cable man!!

Originally posted by dabomb
you dont normally see this at all :D

thats fantastic! who do these mods think they are, sleeping on the job!??

It just goes to show that they are indeed human - infallable, with acne, AND i bet at least one of them has been barred by a hot chick at a night club!

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back