News Official WHQL NVIDIA 452.06 Display Driver

NVIDIA have released new drivers for their Geforce powered cards adding official game ready support for the new Microsoft Flight simulator due for release later, Tony Hawks Pro Skater, Total War, World of Warcraft and wait, what year is this?

It also supports a number of newly validated G-Sync Monitors, some new game profiles and fixes the following bugs:

• [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game may crash when launched if Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling is enabled.
  • [Death Stranding]: Texture corruption may be observed during gameplay on GeForce GTX 16/RTX 20 series GPUs.
  • [Path of Exile]: Black square corruption appears around characters.
  • [Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed]: The game crashes when playing in a water level.
  • [Forza Motorsport 7]: The game starts to stutter after racing a few laps.
  • [Zhan Ge Jing Ji Chang]: Corruption occurs in the game when played in the Tencent mobile game simulator.
  • Several games randomly freeze for a few seconds during gameplay. Affected games include Assassin's Creed Origins, Planetside 2, Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate.
  • The NVIDIA Control Panel does not display the native resolution of some HDTVs if the timings are invalid.
  • Some displays may show a green tint when Windows Night Light is enabled.
  • Snow appears on the display upon waking up the HDMI monitor.
  • [Notebook][Turing] Display may show pixelated corruption on waking notebook from long display off

Thanks to Tom Warren for the heads up!

Software Software 64bit NVIDIA 452.06 desktop drivers or NVIDIA drivers page
View View       Release Highlights | Release Notes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back