Official OSNN NHL 2005-2006 Season Discussion

Sazar said:
The NHL can take their cry baby players and squabbling owners and shove it where the sun don't shine.

i have one word..... "Bettman" <:dead:

easy game tonight for my wings, panthers <:rolleyes:

but what can i say, that atlanta game was brutal :yowch:

I finally got to watch a Penns game on saturday, of coarse they lost. There are rumors going around Pitt that Lemuex is going to be moving the team in 2007 if the city don't give him what they promised before then. He has already said numerous times that the only reason he bought the team was because the city promised him a new arena and other things. They have yet to full fill what they said they would do. They even shot down people wanting to spend their own money to build one. Figure that one out.

All I can say is that it is no wonder the city don't have a basketball team. I would like to see an AFL team in the city, that will never happen ..

Johnny said:
I finally got to watch a Penns game on saturday, of coarse they lost. There are rumors going around Pitt that Lemuex is going to be moving the team in 2007 if the city don't give him what they promised before then. He has already said numerous times that the only reason he bought the team was because the city promised him a new arena and other things. They have yet to full fill what they said they would do. They even shot down people wanting to spend their own money to build one. Figure that one out.

All I can say is that it is no wonder the city don't have a basketball team. I would like to see an AFL team in the city, that will never happen ..

IMO, 90% chance Lemieux moves the team. IMO

I'd say with the way it's been Mastershakes that it is more of a 98% chance. The city has been giving him to much of a runaround. I would hate to see them go. I know there will be other cities who would snatch them up though ..

They need a bigger arena to be able to make a profit. It's simple business, and the NHL is afterall, a business. It's sad, but I think the Penguins will be in a different city soon.

Flames are red hot! Woot.

There was talk awhile back that he may wish to move it to Quebec City. However I don't think the market is big enough anymore - lot of their fanbase switched over to the HABS.

I hope they stay in Pitts.

Penns are moving to Portland.or Seattle.i'll bet the ranch on that one. If that happens which im sure it will, My wings will finally move to the East where they belong and should have been the entire time. ,,,bring on the Leafs Baby..W00T!!!

tdinc said:
Penns are moving to Portland.or Seattle.i'll bet the ranch on that one. If that happens which im sure it will, My wings will finally move to the East where they belong and should have been the entire time. ,,,bring on the Leafs Baby..W00T!!!

So, you are saying that the wings will be moving to Pittsburgh ?? or somewhere else ?? I DON'T WANT MARIO TO GO !! :mad::mad:

I don't know how much longer he can survive taking into consideration all the crazy injuries he's endured in the past few years. And now that heartbeat :/

Johnny said:
So, you are saying that the wings will be moving to Pittsburgh

no, just switch Conferences. thats the rumor thats going around.

I don't think it would be a bad move, considering their rivalries are mainly with teams in the Eastern conference :D

The Pittsburgh Post Gazette announced that they will have a press conference describing the fait of the Penns. They are trying to get a slot machine license, if they get it the penns will stay and get a new arena. If they don't get it, the penns will be leaving in 2007. From what I read from other sources and heard from people in pitt, it looks like Kansas City wants them ..

tdinc said:

Detroit would have their hands full in the East.

Kovalev is back, and he came back in a big way last night.

1 goal, 2 assists, brought them back from 3-0 and scored the winning shootout goal...

4-3 Habs over the almost invincable Sens.

What, no one loves hockey anymore? :p

The Habs took on Flames last night. Too bad I didn't see the game. Canadiens scored first, the next three were scored by Flames. Iginla scored twice, first one tied them up, the second one was a game-winner :D. The game ended 3-2.

P.S. Did anyone see Ovechkin's goal the other night? What a beauty.

Been following the Flames all season. Just haven't posted about it :p We're at the spot we belong in our division though ;)

Hsn said:
What, no one loves hockey anymore? :p

The Habs took on Flames last night. Too bad I didn't see the game. Canadiens scored first, the next three were scored by Flames. Iginla scored twice, first one tied them up, the second one was a game-winner :D. The game ended 3-2.

P.S. Did anyone see Ovechkin's goal the other night? What a beauty.

That was a good one.

Last night's game was very tight. The Habs are flying since the coaching change, and they were again last night. The Flames were even faster though, and won a gazillion battles in the corners.

Iginla looked hot last night too... they totally deserved it, and I wasn't upset cuz the Habs put in an effort as well.

Shanny wins it:) ,,good game against the nucks'last night 100th game winning goal for him

i,,

This is too funny..if your a hockey fan...:p

i snaped it before ebay could shut it down..

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 93

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back