Official OSNN Killzone 2 Thread

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
This game is truly epic. No other FPS can touch its Multiplayer. amazing..amazing... Has anyone else picked this up.?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 86

Re: Killzone 2

I would of pre ordered it if I had a PS3.

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User

I have a PS3 and a desire to play it ... But I've never been a fan of console FPS's. How are the controls?

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User

my review of the demo 3 weeks ago.
http://forum.osnn.net/blog.php?b=183

Now that I have the full game. i personally give it 5 stars. the game is very intense. Some say its not the best because they are used to the same old make believe controls and layout of typical FPS. Like i mentioned the multi-player is the best bar none.

bottom line. if you own a PS3 it must be in your collection.

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Going to start a Clan. Looking for recruits PM me or post here. to further the discussion and ideas. :)

legodude83089

OSNN Dude
I have a PS3 and Killzone 2 but I would like to finish the campaign on the most difficult settings before playing online.

D

Deleted member 86

Yea, I have not finished the campaign yet, since I have so many games to play. Man I think I should get paid to review games lol

D

Deleted member 86

I have been noticing that games that I have on the PS3 that say they support 1080i or 1080p only run at 720p, thought it was my tv or something but tried both.

So I was told about the setting to force running of 1080p, and it worked. But is it really running at better then 720p? or whats the deal?

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
I have been noticing that games that I have on the PS3 that say they support 1080i or 1080p only run at 720p, thought it was my tv or something but tried both.

So I was told about the setting to force running of 1080p, and it worked. But is it really running at better then 720p? or whats the deal?
The game was designed at 720p, If your TV
is a full 1080p you will not notice the difference. Actually if you force the PS3 settings to accept 1080p for KZ2, it actually makes the game blurry,

according to GG, they mentioned that developing graphics at 60fps and 1080p is difficult. that's why they set it at 720p @ 30fps

My LCD is a 120hz so I set the super motions to smooth during gaming and its incredible

D

Deleted member 86

My Killzone 2 box says, 720p, 1080i.

So should I allow this and all other games to play at 720p then?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordov130