[Official] Buy OSX Tiger!

SPeedY_B said:
Yup, Tiger and iLife are seperate. You can (read: should be able to) still utilise the iApps that came with your mac, however they will of course, be outdated versions.
Didn't iLife just come out around the same time as the Mac mini? So when my copy of Tiger gets here my copy of iLife will already be outdated?

iLife '05 is the newest version that came out earlier this year. If you have '05 then you have and will continue to have the latest version. iLife '04 was the previous version from last year.

muzikool said:
iLife '05 is the newest version that came out earlier this year. If you have '05 then you have and will continue to have the latest version. iLife '04 was the previous version from last year.
Yeah I got iLife '05 with my mini. Now I just have to find how to get it from Panther -> Tiger.

Ok, so how is Tiger? I know some you must blatently have it already :p

I've had it months.... but I never said that. In-fact, I was never here. Right?

Electronic Punk said:
Ok, so how is Tiger? I know some you must blatently have it already :p
Better then Panther of course! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back