Office 2007 section/sub-section?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I know there are probably not a lot of people using Office 2007 yet, but perhaps we should have a section or sub-section to be able to disuss features/gripes/best practices/etc?

I've been gone a while so I may be talking about something that's already present or being worked on ;)

If that's the case, simply ignore :cool:

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I think it would be a good idea - and I've been using it for quite some time now and love it

*hugs Office 2007* ;)

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I also think the forums need new descriptions *cough*

And that Windows Customization Customisation should be renamed and moved *cough*

Last edited:
I'm all for it :) Maybe it will lead me being able to view gamespot, pixmania, dabs, ebuyer, komplett, ocuk, dell, etc html newsletters properly :D

I use it now for my AS coursework and the presentation tools for use on screenshots is amazing,was told very good presentation on the deconstruction of the cover and contents page I photoshoped, on Vista itself

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
You lazy git :cool:

So, if yer chillin, having a beer, where's the invite to the party?

ming

OSNN Advanced
Never realised you guys started this thread. lol.
Think 'Office Suite' or 'Productivity' title will do fine. I'm sure there will always be a small group of people who prefer to install Open Office or MS Office 2000 on their computers still. :)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I use Open Office, soooo, I can't really give an objective opinion. But... if it were tittled "Productivity Software/Business Software AKA Office, Office Suite, Open Office..." (or something to that effect, after a vote on the tittle :p) that could work. Not a sub-section but a main section. If you encompass the different ones and not just one into this section. We could all post question to that section where everything would be more centralized. Less searching, more direct. It would be easier to control and answers could be seen more readily by all. Hmmm, I guess I do have an objective opinion. ;)

Last edited:

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Office Suite or maybe Productivity Suite. Then we could talk about MS Office, Open Office, the Google Suite perhaps and iWork.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut