October Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LilBlueDawg
You need VB6 runtime files.

Very strange goings on here I have the VB6 runtime files on my machine but it is a newer version than the files listed in the VB6 SP5 that is supposed to be used for the proggy. I tried to run the proggy after unzippin and nothing happened. Don't know if I want to unpack/load the VB6 SP5 files I DL and overwrite the ones on my machine.

Any suggestions from you or NetRyder would be great.

If you don't have any other apps using the VB runtimes, I don't think it would do any harm to overwrite them.

Originally posted by NetRyder
If you don't have any other apps using the VB runtimes, I don't think it would do any harm to overwrite them.

It turned out to be a newer version after all. :eek:

But when I click on AboutThisX.exe nothing happens. :confused:

What am I supposed to do to make it work???

Another one for Octoberfest... :)

click on da pic ^^^ :D

How Do You People Change The My Pictures Icons and The My Music Icons On Start and put the GANT ones on?

Great d-tops this month guys :p

My first this month, still in love with umicons :wub:
thumb-6667.png

1.7mb fullscreen PNG

Originally posted by ste_w
How Do You People Change The My Pictures Icons and The My Music Icons On Start and put the GANT ones on?

They hack the shell32.dll file, o_87 wrote a guide which you can read here

Its called Replacer or something isn't it? I've heard of it but never used it :)

Replacer accually dosent replace icons, it replaces any system files you want, Axialis IconWorkshop is for icons!

Hey andy.. how did you do that in the upper right hand corner with the drop down (I assume they're drop down) menus for different things??

Originally posted by Camasii
Hey andy.. how did you do that in the upper right hand corner with the drop down (I assume they're drop down) menus for different things??

Right-click taskbar-Toolbars-make new toolbar and point to a folder with shortcuts in, thats it :)

How does yours look brighter and have the > in the middle, mine is shaded and have 2 >>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back