October Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, you know of any other silverish black VS I could use, that would better compliment that wallpaper. I"m also getting tired of this visual style, lol

Originally posted by SmoothImmigrant
Thanks, you know of any other silverish black VS I could use, that would better compliment that wallpaper. I"m also getting tired of this visual style, lol

I know a couple, i just dont know the names. Check out customize.org, and neowin.net, they have them!

Well, 'tis about time I started posting in this thread again. :)

dtop%20-%20oct%202003_thumb.png

click for 1024x767 version

VS: emerald.v2
Wall: Nature
Icons: Crystal SVG
WA Skin: emerald.v2

My desktop

Vroom:

I just made a wall with that same Automobile, but from another angle. :)

O.K. new one for Octoberfest... :)

clickity click for a bigger pic ^^^ :D

Amazing :D
I already got the Nature wallpaper from o_87's site. Could you post yours gonaads? The Carerra GT is just superb.

very cool. :)

edit: if you look at mine at the top, it is slightly different, mainly the new halo icon for XBConnect. :D

Originally posted by jawshoouh

I asked before to not quote images... Please do not do it.

Now that is very very nice! Can I get the wall dude??

VS.net Dead from aqua-soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back