October 2008 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen my desktops? Please point out the mess.

I have seen them, and know how you can do it ... If you have just the icons from your desktop, you can hide them. But, if you add a folder or shortcut; you can't hide them. Now if you make a new toolbar with the name desktop you can have anything you wish. Which is the point I was making.

My new rig,quadcore with 8gb ram. Very happy with it!
Default Vista 64 bit with custom orb.
thumb-33885.png

full view
wallpaper

Son of a bi*ch lol, 8GB, I am finally getting 6GB, geez stop spending money before I can ! lol :lick:

once i have been paid for the few weekends i have done for my bro - im going to get a new laptop and hopefully bump the ram in here up to 8GB

I have seen them, and know how you can do it ... If you have just the icons from your desktop, you can hide them. But, if you add a folder or shortcut; you can't hide them. Now if you make a new toolbar with the name desktop you can have anything you wish. Which is the point I was making.

I do believe you are talking about something completely different.

The Desktop toolbar, when clicked, shows a few different folders as well as your desktop. You just have to add links and shortcuts to THOSE folders and you are all set. You don't need to make any new toolbars or desktop shortcuts or hide icons or folders or whatever.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 182
Nothing fancy but here it is

Attachments

• Terras desk 2(2).jpg
    Terras desk 2(2).jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 160
Son of a bi*ch lol, 8GB, I am finally getting 6GB, geez stop spending money before I can ! lol :lick:

I've had 6GB for ages :p

Soon as I get sorted out financially I'll be looking for more :D

Dude, you better check your security!

Just to celebrate that is is only 24 days left until Chinese Democracy is actually out!!
thumb-33917.png

full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back