Nvidia 7600 GS fan almost dead...

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Go for one of the artic coolers I have always been a big fan, much better performance and quieter than the stock cooling

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
those fans are such ****e, i had two of them go out on two evga 7600gs. luckily evga rma'ed them both.

X-Istence

Political Access
If they are not under warranty anymore, take the fan off by unscrewing it, looking at the model number and plugging it into google. Most of the time you will be able to find someone else selling the same fan for like $5, most of them electronics parts distributors.

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
If they are not under warranty anymore, take the fan off by unscrewing it, looking at the model number and plugging it into google. Most of the time you will be able to find someone else selling the same fan for like $5, most of them electronics parts distributors.

the fan has no number on it at all...any ideas?

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
You could do as I suggested and get a third party one, the Artic coolers are very cheap, easy to install and perform well. Google them there are plenty of reviews about :)

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
indy is correct i use one on one of my cards good durable fans.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021