• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NTFS IRC Channel

I know that the IRC channel is #ntfs on Efnet, but what about the people who play games that prefer to use Quakenet? Does NTFS have a channel on there?

The Q3 Promode community have a channel on Quakenet and also on EnterTheGame (#promode). Some guy has a pc running which has some sort of relay bot that links the two channels together, so if someone says something on ETG, people in QN can read it and vice versa.

Just wondering if someone came up with something like that, it might be more useful to many of the people who would go in the channel but for it being on a diff server to the one they usually frequent.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by jonifen
Some guy has a pc running which has some sort of relay bot that links the two channels together, so if someone says something on ETG, people in QN can read it and vice versa.

Just wondering if someone came up with something like that, it might be more useful to many of the people who would go in the channel but for it being on a diff server to the one they usually frequent.
Nice idea. But for me, all the channels I'm in aren't related. As xisv said, most IRC clients allow you to go onto different networks at the same time. Currently I'm on 4 different networks in 8 - 10 channels.

Kr0m

A bunch of us that play Urban Terror for Q3 used to hang out on ETG, but due to them constantly being packeted a lot of clans moved to ProGamePlayer where it's been pretty stable. Our clan keep a relay bot in our channels for those that refuse to switch networks for various reasons. We needed a stable network so people could keep in touch on info for matches etc...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy