• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ntfs and fat32

M

mafiafromrussia

i'm not sure where to put this one but.
i got 41Gb HD. i have 2 partitions c: 39.1Gb and d: 2.73Gb
i have windows ME on c: drive and FAT32, and WIN XP PRO on d: NTFS. now i want to make c: 15Gb and d: 26Gb with out loosing any data. is it posible to do? and how? thanks in advance

Partion Magic 7.0 You can partion on the fly and still keep your data. You can buy it at Best Buy or im sure you can find it on Kazaa or something like that......

:cool:

J

Jacksdad

Re: PM 7.0 do you need to install the whole damn thing or can you boot from CD and run the app w/o touching any data on the HD?

Thanks

M

mafiafromrussia

thanks . that pm7 worked great, a little bit slow though but the data wasnt lost. :)

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
thanks . that pm7 worked great, a little bit slow though but the data wasnt lost. :)
Well of course it's "slow". It's going to have to move a whole lot of data in order to safely resize the partitions.

M

mafiafromrussia

Originally posted by Golgac
Just one question. Why have ME on their at all? yuck. :)
First of all, just in case. if something is wrong with xp and shit like that.
2nd i use xp, and i dont let my brother to get into it. so that bitch using me. and i basically converted to ntfs so my stuff cannot be seen from ME

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge