can not

avv4.jpg

sorry having probs....ok

Re: My newest

Posted by Faction
useing icemans jag 2.0 theme
OWnssss Pulled me away from Windowsblinds
With Snow E 2 icons and a mix Of others i have converted
made Snow E2 icons in to a Ip package for personal use :)

Faction, where can I get those Snow E2 Icon?
I especially llike the **** Box icon

thanks

omg i love that "Suicide" desktop jaws, it is sweet.

i also love seeing a the little Googlets that have sprung up. it's awesome.

Posted by oO ShifterZ Oo

but here it is : PLUS good stuff matt, dats y i didnt go white n gray like everyone eles, i jsut simpliliy wanted to be differ and yes dat brown does look better the nthe green.
BACK TO MY Trick or Treating.

oO . . mind telling me how do you do that weather and calendar stuff??

thanks

hey Heath3n where can i get that wallpaper its freakin c00l. seein some nice desktops people keep up the good work.

p.s. jaws where the ladies at?

i dont know if im dumb or just retarded but i cant find the wallpaper. i searched the whole desktop pictures thing.

here's mine...I've got one without any windows and another with. I'm using the Microscopic Pro (Silver) Trillian skin, and the MilkAMP winamp skin. My desktop is from DeviantART (Feng_Tank_Enhanced, by Feng Zhu).

I wanted to free up some valuable taskbar space so I disabled the clock...after all, who really cares what time it is? If I need to know, I'll just look at the alarm clock sitting next to me, or check the one on my dekstop. I had a more complicated Samurize config (this, but I realised that I really didn't care about all of that stuff, so I went for the minimalist attitude.

Oh, and those two boxes are the google search and glossary...I know what they are, I don't need buttons cluttering it up.

Feedback is welcome.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to change the size of the taskbar (not dragging). I want to make it the same size as Winamp up the top (see pic), but when I make the taskbar the right size in Stylebuilder it just goes completely black.

Also, I have the Google search on my dtop now and was wondering how to get it to open in Opera instead of IE

Posted by zalood
oO . . mind telling me how do you do that weather and calendar stuff??

thanks

its a program called samurize, its like coolmon but i think its more easier to use wit a differ options of design. eventually they will have as much as coolmon extensions but i liek it.

BTW - is there any winamp 3 skins dat look like the orginaly winamp2 skins. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back