Norton Virus Update Error

L

Led2112

Since updating Norton every time I start the computer I get this error. Take a look has anyone else had this Problem? I Have no Idea what to do. Any thoughts?

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
symredir.dll hmmm, there was a update recently to Redirector, did you get it? if not go to liveupdate and do that

R

relnah

Redirector update

I got that error when updating the redirector.

Try doing a clean re-install of your nortonsoftware and update liveupdate first(DL from symantec site)... then run live update.

A

allan

Go to Symantec's support pages and enter Norton Redirection Error. This is a known issue with solutions.

L

Led2112

It's fixed did a reinstall and didnt upgrade redirector. I going to check the site to see about the issue.. THANKS

D

DoubleClick

A friend of mine and myself both had the same problem....he rolled back with System restore and downloaded the update over again and all was fine.....myself i reinstalled NAV and redownloaded the update and it worked fine, so it seems to be a weird problem that is fixable in many ways. But still a pain in the arse!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut