Non-violent suggestions please?

Hey, My ex's 4 year old Daughter when she comes over the be with her Sisters, my Daughters. She luvs to watch Horror Movies and play Nintendo 64 Fighting games and other more Kiddy kind of games. She knows it's not real, we explain that to her and she understands. She's 4 and knows how to work the controller like some adults I know. But it really depends on the mind of the child. Some are squeemish about certain games some are entertained. But they understand it's a game. You might think that they don't but THEY DO. The ones that blur the line are much older and are the ones that try to disapear into their imagination to escape reality due to problems in the Family or personal. But that isn't until they are much older. When they are very young it's good to show them everything (Everything that they can handle. It's up to use to observe their reactions and know what they can handle. Not what we want them to handle.)so they can understand it all and make good decisions later when they are older. Hiding them from the ugly side of the world just makes them victims.
Freightgod, It's good that you are concerned with what they play or see but don't hold back too much. If they are curious, let them. But you control it, be in it with them. They will understand it better. There is enough violent games out there to go around. It's good that you care, but they will always be curious. It's their nature growing up... I'm rambling... Hope you find the right games that they can enjoy and learn from. :)

Dont think need for speed and lego racers can be classed as strategy games. Roller Coaster Tycoon is a top strategy game, kids love it.

mmm

Age of Empires? as in the original no. 1
thats doesn't really have violence in it, its rated G8+

Well, if you just want a very fun game

that is non violent and can be very challanging at the same time go and try laser HERE.

It is a short game based on the game aargon and aargon deluxe which you can purchase (very inexpensive).
Its not a multiplayer game per se, but it is fun :D

The actual Laser game is free and will keep you occupied for a long time.

Probably one of the best web games I have come accross

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back