• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP - Preview

Z

ZAnwar

hahaha, yeah it is nice, I might buy it! I can't believe it is as small as the T68i mobile phone!

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
Originally posted by ZAnwar
hahaha, yeah it is nice, I might buy it! I can't believe it is as small as the T68i mobile phone!
I have my T68i in my hand right now. Yes...that is really damn small! :eek:

Melon

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by ZAnwar
You still ain't got a PS2?!?

DAMN!
Been playin it at the Recording Studio next door to my work every day at lunch time. :happy:

Tax refund... in one (1) week. :happy:

Then PS2, Games, New Video Card for my Box, New Computer for one of my Daughters, Wireless Network the three (3) of them and generally spend money... :p :cool:

Oh, and maybe one of them Nintendos. :blink:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I Wouldn't bother with a PS2, My Dreamcast gets played more than the PS2 :)
Get a Gamecube or wait for them new smaller xBoxes to be released, or better yet.. boycott games consoles entirely and play games on your PC :p

C

computerfreak76

now speedy i wouldnt tell anyone to not bother getting a ps2 they are very good systems, i prefer the xbox but that is just me.

i WAS gonna get a gamecube but the only reason i wanted one was for zelda but after seeing screenshots i said no and that sucks. ive loved zelda since the nes and now they are making it look like a kids game thats what sucks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn