Ninja Reflex on Steam

N

Not Bman

ninja_steamworks_header.jpg

Valve and Nunchuck Games have tiptoed around caltrops and poison rice balls in order to release Sanzaru Games' "ninja party game" Ninja Reflex over Steam. The game, recently released for both the Wii and DS, leverages Valve's Steamworks tool set, adding some 50 new achievements not found in the previous versions. Even better, the companies hint at an in-game "basket" of Easter Eggs lifted from the Half-Life and Portal universe. Whatever that means, we want it.

Beyond the added achievements, the appropriately dubbed "Steamworks Edition" also carries an attractive asking price of just $9.95 $8.95, making the alternative $39.99 Wii and $29.99 DS versions seem laughable by comparison. The game is up on Steam now, and is next on our list of things to get -- right after we finish eating this rice ball.

Source : http://www.joystiq.com/

Thought I'd post it here because we all love Steam related stuff. I also have played this game before and found it quite fun. Going to buy this once I get a chance. Anyone else?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back