NewsGator: impossible to read OSNN feed

I will be creating a new feed eventually ... one will be enhanced for Klip and anything else (ie the current version)

The other will be basic for applications that just can't deal with it!
 
I have made some changes to the backend, but do not have this application.
Does it work now?
 
The feed works fine with the Firefox RSS Reader, but it only shows the story titles.
Is it be possible to replace the < content:encoded> tags with < description>? That would show short excerpts from the body of the news story as well. =)
 
Electronic Punk said:
Ace!
grin.gif
 

Attachments

  • osnn_rss.png
    osnn_rss.png
    90 KB · Views: 130
Yeah, I don't think the RSS reader recognizes BBcode tags.
The image would show if the source contained HTML tags.
 
I will see what I can do 😱 😉

Is it the vbcode issue or the path issue?
 
Probably just the bb code. This is how it shows up on NewsGet:

Code:
[img]images/news/icons/source.gif[/img]
 
Yeah, it's just the vB code. Should work fine if it's changed to a standard HTML img tag.
 
ok, will readd the code that redoes it a little later on, is a function I removed the other day 😛
 
Cool...take your time. As long as I can read the story, I'm fine with it.
wink.gif
 
Will do it eventually .... its as if I knew it was coming 😀

preview.gif


😀
 
Not yet mate, reminds me that I still need to restrip out those tags that we spent ages stripping out and then I removed again. 😱
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top