New Tweak ! ! !

fuji.jpg

We came, we climbed, we Fugied

When we reached the top the view was unfugievable. Did anyone bring along any mofugito repellant? The mofugitos are horrible up here! yikes! :eek:

fugi_mann

Tell me?

Is it possible to get addicted to fugi? I mean, you know like fugiatitous, because i noticed that there seemed to be a a real bad shake in my fugiometer the min i left the area.
Almost like some sorta magnifuginetic field of some sort. :confused: I followed the fugiometer and the reading led me back here, or was it the fugiatitous that did it? I think i better get a antifugishot soon. I'm ill. gotta go. bye

frogg 8)

Maybe, but related were not, so its otay maun , isn't it? Hmmmuh..phaps a subliminal link? Wise men have said that one must certainly drink the nectar of the fugi of youth to recognize it."bar keep two beers over here in the green room".
gooday' frogg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back