• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New to case modding

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Hi,
I want to cut some holes in my case for some fans, because I believe the pre-cut holes in the case are not letting enough air in. I just want to know what tools should I use to cut such holes? Maybe big and maybe small holes. Also, what tools can do delicate metal cutting?

Thanks for any feedback.
-RaG

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid

Dremel:)
Ahh.. dremel... I remember now! Thx [CpK]Bastid and thx to everyone for their input, but I didn't expect these tools to cost so much. LOL :D
I'm on a student budget you see, and really can't afford to buy these tools for one or two mod jobs... I might consider buying them later. But for now, can anyone suggest cheap ways of modding that can still look like it was done professionally? ;)

There are really cheap dremel-lookalikes that you can use. They probably won't hold for more than one to two case mods (more than a hole though!) but then again they are very cheap. Sorry, I don't know where to get them outside Sweden.

D

deadzombie

Check your local Wal*Mart - you can pick up dremels for $30 - $40, before the bits. Not cheap, but not as expensive...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies