• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Mix

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I've just finished recording, then uploading a new mix entitled "Nu-Style Brockwhile" (the name's a personal joke :))
It's half an hour of dutch hardcore and was originally recorded for happyhardcore.com but i thought i'd upload it to my site anyway, because i liked it :happy:
Anyway, take a listen here (real media format)

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
thanks, holy sh*t thats really good, i use to really like this type of music!!

Did you really do it, really reallly really GOooooD!!

SPeedY_B

Thanks, i do intend to do more mixes like this, i need to buy more records first tho (i normally buy 6 to 10 at a time imported from the netherlands) which i cant do atm because, as per usual, im broke :)
Should hopefully get some money during and after christmas and buy more nu-style.

SPeedY_B

Its a 14-day trial of the premium services... if you dont provide a cc# you simply get the player with no extra services...
Its quite sneaky of real, they make you think you HAVE to give your details, but in fact you dont.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Hmm, when I clicked submit without that info, big red letterd popped up saying please fill in the required fields.

Oh well, I'll wait til I get home anyway, can't be downloading stuff at work anymore :(

B

Burpster

i thought i was pretty cool .....but my wife yelled down "turn that s**t off" now i dont know what to think!! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies