New Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW

Hehe, Seph may only live 10 minutes away, but there's no way I'm hauling this round.

Probably easier for him to bring the PC here..... now there's an idea!

OOOOOH NICE!

I told my g/f that my monitor is "going bad" hehe she dont really know jack about comps so maybe I can sell my monitor to my friend... and then get this bad boy!

WOOT!

I have to physically move my head to look up when it's in that mode. Fantabulous it is!

p.s. only been able to do that since today, slapped a 9800pro in my mac, my old 9000pro didn't support rotation.

Weird. The Mobility Radeon 7500 in my notebook supports rotation too. :s

My 9000Pro was an OEM M.E., so it had an ADC and DVI, with the Apple Display there's obviously no need for rotation :) although there is still that DVI port... that's likely why they never bothered to add in support. The 9800Pro is a Retail M.E. with a DVI and VGA, aimed specifically at after-sales upgrades to PowerMacs.

My buddy just got one of these.
Amazing unit, he's ordering another one.
Awesome picture quality, bright and huge.
1 dead pixel, bottom right corner, stuck in blue color, can't notice it unless ya search for it though.
Can't wait to get mine.

the price of these is the only thing stopping me, over here in the UK they cost £856.58 If there is a good enough deal going, or a nice enough coupon code i would be hugely tempted... even though i would probably need to buy a new graphics card too :p

Just waiting for the price to drop before investing in a second. :D

I found out my company has a standing deal with Dell for up to 25% extra off any item we can purchase onl-line directly from Dell... ON TOP of any discounts they have... anyone have any links that I might be able to use for this bad boy? I spent 2 weeks in Iraq, I can afford this sucker easy now :p but I dont want to pay anymore than I have too...

thanks for any info!!!

Send me one! Seems Dell have made the display disappear from their UK site, and I wanted to check the price to buy a second. :\

Ok being that I have a few $K to spend from my "fun in the desert trip" I want to know if anyone has found any deals on DELL rebates for this bad boy??

I have an employee discount of 10% above and beyond any they have listed.

Someone Please help... You can post here or... email me directly at:
mlakridatyahoo.com Thanks for the help in advance, I know SOMEONE will help me find these rebates

Hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back