News New Chinese Diablo: Immortal trailer

It wouldn't be a stretch to say that when Blizzard announced the mobile game Diablo: Immortal back in 2018 the feedback was overwhelmingly negative. A room full of Diablo fans (along with Warcraft, Starcraft and Hearthstone fans as well) had been expecting some kind of news about a follow-up to the hugely popular Diablo III. Instead they got some rehashed mobile game made by the third party NetEase and spawning the meme “Do you guys not have phones?”

Diablo-Immortal.jpg

Things have felt pretty quiet since then for Diablo: Immortal and last year Blizzard did finally announce Diablo IV but now a new gameplay trailer has appeared for the mobile game from ChinaJoy 2020. (Not that China is bringing a lot of joy this year?)

The graphics still don't look amazing, but they have been improved and this is still a mobile game, but are there mobile devices available today where it will run smoothly? Hopefully Blizzard are taking the time to release something special that won't be riddled with microtransactions, something not unheard of in the mobile space.

At least we can still look forward to Diablo IV, check the source for comparisons between 2018 and 2020 along with some more translated information from the Chinese website.

Source Source    New Diablo Immortal Trailer - Baal, Polished Models, Improved UI, Gameplay Footage | Wowhead

Looks authentically Diablo, we will have to see what micro mechanics are in there to prize money out of people (at least it isn't another clicker game and looks as though some thought / effort was put into it if the video contains actual gameplay footage)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back