• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

News Netflix native app for PS3 available on October 18th

The disc-free Netflix application for PlayStation 3 will be available in the States next Monday, October 18. Sony has said the PS3 system will be the "first consumer electronics device" to support 5.1-channel surround sound for Netflix's streaming library of movies and films. Some media will also be viewable in 1080p and "an increasing number" will feature subtitles or alternative audio tracks. The app also features a fancy search option that allows users to update their regular queue.
I'm really glad this is finally coming out. For some strange reason standing up to change out a game for a netflix disk has kept me from fully utilizing my subscription!

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage