• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NES and SEGA Genesis

N

Nedreplan

Feeling kind of retro the past week or so..
went through the attic and I found them both there..so I just had to plug them in...:D

So..people..name your favorite NES or SEGA Genesis game...!!

Why can't they make game consoles like that anymore??:rolleyes:

Mine:

NES: "Track & Fields II", "Goonies II" and "Spy V's Spy".

SEGA Genesis: "Wiz & Liz"..but good ol' Sonic still kicks!:cool:

Jestermask

WinTMBG Professional
Awwwwwww yeah!

Damn...Never really a Sega fan...But ye olde Nintendo Entertainment System, that's another story...

River City Ransom...Legend of Zelda...Battletoads...T&C Surf Design...Startropics...All Megaman games...Ooooo...Damn. I need to go get some ROMS! I'll be back later! *L*

~JM

C

Corolla568

personally, i was never too much a fan of the NES systems. but..here goes:

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3, the Old School Mega Mans (3 and 4), and Kid Icarus

Sega Genesis: Mutant League Football

SNES (i wanted to add it in): Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Genesis rules! (or Mega Drive as it was known here) i have a Genesis emulator. play it more than most PC games :)

best games are Road Rash 3, Sonic 3, NHL Hockey, Streets Of Rage (all of them). There are others but i can't think of them

N

neoterixx

Both systems are good But Nintendo was definetley my favorite, they started us on this genre back in the day...

Fave games: MegaMan 2 , Super Mario 3 , Legen Of Zelda, Rygar, Commando, Rush "N" Attack, Metal Gear, Metroid, Contra, Lifeforce, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Gyromite, Duck Hunt, and MegaMan 3.

Genisis: Altered Beast, Michael Jackson Moonwalker, Toe Jam and Big Earl ( This was the **** ), Streets Of Rage 2, STRYDER, and Sonic 2.

Piett

...will circle this city
NES: TMNT (all the games...wooo), Final Fantasy, Spy VS Spy, Battletoads, Double Dragon I & II...way more than i can remember Oh Oh and Xenophobe (really love that one!)

SEGA: Phantasy Star IV, Road Rash, WWF Raw, NHL 99, General Chaos <-- has anyone else played this game...it's f***ing awesome...again way more

Piett

...will circle this city
ohhh Toejam and Earl....that was an awesome game too. hehe right when i was falling asleep i remembered a whole lot of other good games:

NES: Rampage, Crystalias <-- what an awesome game

SEGA: Mutant League Hockey, and like Krux said above Comic Zone. ("Well done Turner!")

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies