Nero6 Question

K

Khaled

Does any one have an explanation for this, I burn in nero a 48x CD-R on 52x speed, and the CD-Rs is working just fine!

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
good quality cd-r and over speed burning not too extreme (4x)... it is certified for 48x which does not mean it won't burn well over this certified speed. It's certified to such speed for everyone to be on the safe side... ;)

not sure if this is bogus or not, but i've read several articles discussing a serious bug in nero 6.0.

read about it here.

just wanted to give a 'heads up' to everyone if you're using nero 6.0.

Well it only makes sense if you set your root directory as your default working folder with a program that after process empties your working folder then yes it can happen.

The bug is not so much that it deletes files from the working folder, but that it doesn't default itself at the very least to the "temp" folder. Usually with alot of programs you change your working folder, however by default it should either point to your "temp" or a subfolder within the installed applications directory.

PurplePatch

OSNN Junior Addict
The problem is only with Nero Recode which is for recoding DVDs. They are going to release a 'fix' asap. The problem is not with Nero Burning Rom. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel