• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nero - What's Included

American Zombie

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
The UK site has 4 update packages but the USA site has 6.

Difference is the USA site updates include Nero Mix and Nero Photoshow Express while the UK site does not.

The UK site calls the update Nero 6 Reloaded and the USA site calls the update Nero 6 Ultra Edition but from what I can tell the components are the same version numbers.

Just something to keep in mind as it seems the USA site gives two more applications to you then the UK site does.

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
i know more bang for the buck is better but man im getting tired of things constantly being added to progs lol. i guess its just so more people buy it and they can put new version out. great example who here uses winamp as a video player lol.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Photoshow... I think that was really poor.
Neromix isn't too interesting I don't think, not really looked at it.

The main parts are incd (if you use that kinda thing), nero (obviously) and that uber app nerovision.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar