Need some help in Photoshop CS

xtweaker

Tweaking Monkey
It won't let you save as TGA if you have more than one layer. All you need is the alpha channel (the Channel tab).

Before you go to Save As, make sure you either hide the extra layer or merge it with the other one so you only have one left.

If you don't want to undo all the layer work you've done before saving, just right-click the titlebar of the image window and Duplicate it, then merge down the layers.

skizo

OSNN Addict
...or...

Save the original version you have with __ number of layers. Then go to 'Layer' > 'Merge Visible' and save as 'Filename2'. That will merge all of your layers into one and give you a second copy.

or even another option...

Save it as a jpeg or something, then open it in a viewer such as IRfanView, and re-save it as a TGA. This program will let you save an image with just about any extension.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut