• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

need cheap web hosting

H

Highwind7777

anyone know of any web hosting that's cheap? really cheap? I need something like $20 USD per year and like 5 megs of web space with about 100 megs of traffic...or just tell me the very cheapest u know and I'll see. tia

H

Highwind7777

thanks for the quick reply Qumahlin, but I'm looking for into something like 25 per YEAR this time.

L

Lactic.Acid

well, most domain registrars offer hosting of a small amount...I can recommend doteasy, but there are tons out there. You can also use something like Yahoo! or GeoCities/Excite/whatever it is this month. You can find tons of 5MB - 50MB free hosting with or without ads. I'll see if I can find some of the lists I've come accross before.
/Lactic

monik

OSNN One Post Wonder
anyone know of any web hosting that's cheap? really cheap? I need something like $20 USD per year and like 5 megs of web space with about 100 megs of traffic...or just tell me the very cheapest u know and I'll see. tia

I will help you.
If you need cheapest web hosting service visit Thewebpole.com Here hosting plan starts with $2.79 /month .Recently i hosted my own site using this site.I never had any problem.So i recommend this one.Their hosting plan satisfy all of you need.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies