• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

need a new news poster ?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well after your first response, in which you supplied your forum username I have allowed you access to the admin section, where we talk about erm news.

For now, until waddy decides ;) you have to submit and once waddy sees you are gonna be a good news poster you will get added and will be able to add news directly yourselves.

Ask any further questions you have in there.

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
ahaaaa i never noticed this forum was hidden from me b4 (was it ???)

did u e-mail me back EP ? :confused:

and you need me comeon admit it :p

hrmm, me doesnt find news that often, or atleast not stuff people want here, and now with all of the mods, and what is it 3 news posters are they going to miss anything and leave it for us small fry

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Originally posted by Geffy
hrmm, me doesnt find news that often, or atleast not stuff people want here, and now with all of the mods, and what is it 3 news posters are they going to miss anything and leave it for us small fry
hopefully not.....but probebly:p

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Originally posted by Jewelzz
Mine always was but it seems some ppl think we should see into the future and report news that hasn't happened yet :rolleyes:
i could do that;)

New Pentium 4 5.1Ghtz processor realesed

:p :p

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Jewelzz
Mine always was but it seems some ppl think we should see into the future and report news that hasn't happened yet :rolleyes:
howz about we build a time machine?

I'll bring the most important ingredients... COCONUTS....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test