Name Taht Babe!!! (Part 2)

I have to say I am not complaining about Oerficus's offering here. I also think Gonaads time limit is up.

!!!

whats this girl model name again.. so i can look her up in the web :D

Re: !!!

Originally posted by Kucoloco
whats this girl model name again.. so i can look her up in the web :D

Hehe, that's part of the game I think... YOU'll have to find out :)

btw, don't think I broke the rules, sorry if so but I think the time limit was up... c'mon just enjoy the pic and guess who it is ;)

Thats such a damn fine picture I am gonna let it slide :)

You bunch a Brain dead droolers. :p Couldn't figure out who she is eh(the one I posted)?
Heh Heh He, Her name is: Nicola Willoughby :D Look fer up at FHM.

Who's next?

Originally posted by Oerficus

Ha, I knew I was right :)

This is for all you impatient people out there... calm down here comes the next pic
That's the girl from MORTAL COMBAT. :D

Ok guys (and girls of course), here's the solution. The girl I posted is Almudena Fernandez!

12 hours are way up I think; feel free to post another one and try to beat mine ;)

Originally posted by poodle
When does the program come out on keeping tabs of Vera? I would like a copy please......

:eek:

Huh? Vera is my evil insane twin, though the doctors say I have a split personality but we don't agree with that. ;)

Originally posted by Oerficus
Ok guys (and girls of course), here's the solution. The girl I posted is Almudena Fernandez!

12 hours are way up I think; feel free to post another one and try to beat mine ;)

Ok, seeing as it has been more than another 12 hours since Oerificus posted this I take it upon myself to amuse you lot by posting.

I have no idea, but she's probably a model :)

I don't "do" models (mores the pity)

Ok, here's another pic of her to guess on, and Khayman was right she has modelled for Chloe

I'm beginning to agree with Stuy_B, there isn't half the interest in this thread that there used to be. And there have been some really obsqure (sorry about the spelling if wrong) posts recently, most people just don't bother even looking anymore.

I give up, here is the answer: The pics were of Fernanda Tavares a fairly well known model who has been round for years and has modelled for Chloe. Anyone go I'm sick of this!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back