My History

S

shawninseattle

I hope this question hasn't been asked a million times but....

I am running XP home. When I log on to Internet Explorer, I can go to 'View' then to 'Explorer Bar' and then to 'History.' It will show me all of the sites I have been to.
When I go into 'My Computer' then right click on my 'C Drive,' go to 'Properties' and then 'Disc Cleanup' and go through the motions on there. That History remains.
If I go into 'Control Panel' then to 'Network and Internet Connections' and click on 'Internet Connections' and then 'Delete Cookies, Delete Files and 'CLEAR HISTORY' when I go back to that History on the View page from Internet Explorer the history is STILL THERE!
My 'Days to keep pages in history' is set at '0.'
Any ideas? Thanks!

S

shawninseattle

Problem Solved ??!??!?!

Well....I took your 'Norton' thought and ran with it. I don't have Norton, but do have McAfee running. I shut that down, did the clear history steps and the history was gone. STRANGE! But thanks for the idea!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut