• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My doom 3 screen shots.

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
ok here are some of my doom 3 screen shots. i figured id post em for the hell of it. :)

(for best viewing use a slide show.

running Res 1280x 1024
settings High.

Last edited:
Wow sweet pix!

Those are some nice pics! How does the game run in 1280x1024 resolution with high settings? What video card are you using to get those renders?

I was tempted to buy the game, but wanted to at least get an NVidia Geforce FX card to get full DirectX9 Capabilities first. Waited long enough for that game, I wanted to see it in all its glory my first time playing it :D

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I have NVidia Geforce 4 Ti 4200, it should run ok on mine right? I am hopeing to run it at, at least 1024*768... Very nice shots dude, nice!

I dunno man, I have an FX5600XT (Skode Model) and I have to run 800x600 medium to get an acceptable framerate, and I think your card is somewhat equal to mine.

I just think the Marine looks like one bad-ass mofo. :cool:

Even in these settings the game looks hell good I reckon.

Attachments

Wrathchild

OSNN Senior Addict
Resolution

I run at 1024x768 in Ultra mode with no choppyness at all on my GeforceFX 5900 Ultra. I bumped it back down to High though, because I really don't see a difference between High and Ultra. Why waste the memory bandwidth?

-Wrath

phishhead

OSNN Senior Addict
Bman™ said:
I have NVidia Geforce 4 Ti 4200, it should run ok on mine right? I am hopeing to run it at, at least 1024*768... Very nice shots dude, nice!
I have the same card and it runs fine at that res. I have it set to med. quality and its not jumpy at all.

i have the 9600xt and i set it on medium quality (800 x 600) but with all the antialiasing and shaders turned on! pretty good but sometimes during online play graphics can get quite choppy..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test