• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Multi Touch Screen

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
wow pretty cool, i've not seen it before. What is a uni student doing up @ 01:23 if there not out drinking? :p

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Grandmaster said:
So sweet. It's like it's out of Minority Report :D
I thought the same thing when I saw the movie, now my dreams are closer to reality :)

Gives new meaning to "drag and drop" doesn't it? :p

Henyman said:
wow pretty cool, i've not seen it before. What is a uni student doing up @ 01:23 if there not out drinking? :p
yeah is pretty cool

on a saturday night? you have to be kidding its chav night on saturdays. All the towies are out. Student nights are during the week.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Am I the only person who wasn't at all impressed with this video? Seems a lot of people are posting it to sites all over the internets as the best thing ever. :ermm:

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
SPeedY_B said:
Am I the only person who wasn't at all impressed with this video? Seems a lot of people are posting it to sites all over the internets as the best thing ever. :ermm:
You could look at it as just having a different point of view.

It's pretty cool. It will be a long time until we see true use of that in a home environment. But the utilization and applications are endless.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
They have smartboards like that in use currently, and a lot of registers are that way these days. Nifty technology, but I assume this, like the devices I already mentioned, could have calibration problems from time to time...

SPeedY_B said:
cause it is the bestest thing ever :D

SPeedY_B said:
Still faster with a keyboard. Was not impressed. Especially b/c it conjures images of a gay Tom Cruise looking intently at nothing with his beady eyes.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
I would definately say that i would pay like 2000 dollars for just the screen, like 5000 if it came with a really good computer...
-Jack

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Mastershakes said:
Still faster with a keyboard. Was not impressed. Especially b/c it conjures images of a gay Tom Cruise looking intently at nothing with his beady eyes.
What did Tom Cruise ever do to you?

I can't wait to see MI3 myself :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown