Multi Theft Auto SA

Poor argument, it's like saying since I own my car, and the dealership doesn't help me out with a part I need, it's within my rights to go and pluck it out of somewhere.

Please - I'm not one of those warez is bad omg pay for your music people, but if you're going to discuss illegal methods, at least do it over e-mail or PM. Don't complain if you do otherwise and then catch flack.

Completely a different argument... If you steel someone elses car part you are hurting them... If you copy a file from someone it hurts nobody unless you don't own the file already or you give it to someone, this is not the case...

Ok, drop the argument. You are wrong, discuss it somewhere else. This is a thread for the MTA mod, not cracking your game.

In more related news.... version 1.1 of the race mod is slated to come out soon as well as the Deathmatch version.

Whats the race mode like?
Is it basically like the race game vversion of Halo? Where u drive to checkpoints before the others and ur allowed to kill them?
If So Sweet!

The race mod is pretty diverse, it varies from map to map. Some are just deathmatch style... in cars. Others are actual checkpoints around the city. Some of the maps are very creative, kind of have to see it to understand...

Yeah, thats prety much it. The best ones (i found) are the race through check point ones, cause the death match ones can go on forever cause the maps are huge. And you can still run people off the raod and stuff in the races :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back