Multi Monitor Question

I

inso

If I were to get 2 monitors to run on my computer, would i be able to control what appears on each monitor? For example, could I play a fullscreen game on one monitor, and have an internet browser or some other non-fullscreen program open on the other monitor? Also, I would need my desktop to stretch across both monitors when I'm out of the fullscreen program.

So basically, I need to know whether or not I can make fullscreen only take up one monitor.

Thanks in advance. :)

Originally posted by xsivforce
The answer is yes on all counts.

well yes and no...

sometimes you will not be able to play a game AND work @ the same time because the game uses up too many resources :)

btw a nice little app to help you if you need more command over your monitors (dual monitor setup) is www.ultramon.com :)

I use it quite a bit and it is very fun..

Not only does the game use alot of resources, but some games just cant be minimized so your stuck on your 1st screen. But you can still watch other programs running on your 2nd monitor. Sometimes your windows key will free up your pointer though so you can use monitor 2 without exiting your game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back