• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Msn Messanger Service ...wats Wit It?

Hi all

Wat is the problem with msn messamger service 2day?

i cant sign in wit any of my accounts, but my dad can sign in on his, 1 of my m8s accounts works but the other doesnt?

wats going on?

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
Happens alot to msn messenger I have accounts that log on and others that dont on the same computer go figure I have seen it happen for as long as 2 days !!!!! its just msn its not you

B

bmetelsky

It's not working here and hasn't all morning. I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

P

PseudoKiller

I am experiencing the same problem here... I think its working from home just not here at work...

E

EXIL377

It is a common problem with msn when too many ppl try to sign in at the same time it puts the rest of the other people on hold until so long which won't allow you to sign in until it servers have settled and there are only 3-4 people

L

Leo154

I'm having the problem... both of my MSN accounts, not hotmail, are crapped out.. my sisters HOTMAIL account is working...

B

bmetelsky

Mine is working now. I really never have problems with messenger, so I think it must be related to the wprm problem already mentioned here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies