Msn 6 Latest Build Probs?

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi all

Anyone Have any probs with the Latest Build of msn 6? the latest came out 2day i think and is 6...o.256 anyone got it? Any probs with it?

Pls Reply
Thanx
Ste_W

MSN 6? Actually MSN 8.5 came out yesterday. Is that what you're talking about? If so, it should be better than version 8. It fixes some "undocumented features" of version 8 and uses less system resources than 8 did.

If you mean MSN Messenger 6.0.0250, then no, I've been using it a while without hitch.

No i mean anyone having problems with 6.0.0256? i heard from a freind its got a fatal error or something?

Yeah, I just noticed that the new version had been leaked/released today.

I'm still using the previous beta, with no problems. That's what you have to bear in mind though, it is still a beta release.

ok i couldnt be bothered waiting 4 a reply, no offense everyone so i just went ahead an Installed it, NO PROBLEMS @ ALL everyone.

ive spotted a few errors/bugs with 0.0250 :p.. my messenger keeps crashing every so often :(

mine used to, then all of a sudden stopped, but then took ages to sign bk bloody in, nothing noticable in the 256 build tho, faster signing in and no crashes while downloadin this time.

Please be aware that MSN Messenger 6 is meant for internal MS testers only.

Oh well, what can you do? I'm using it and I've had no problems. Tons of my friends are using it *non-computer geeks lol* and they love it.

-lieb39

i find the 0.0260 is the best version out.. less bugs than the rest of the new versions

i have 0256, no problem so far...i upgrade from 0250 and still not 1 single error....yet.....i've been using it since it appears......i dont know if this is relevant but i have messenger 4.7 removed from my pc before upgrade to messenger 5, then i remove 5 when i found the version 6

Originally posted by ludlo
where do i get msn 6?!

As illegal as it may be, I posted it on my website.

Link removed - Sorry, MS has asked that this internal beta not be released. - NetRyder

Enjoy...

-lieb39

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back